May 1, 2011

Our Group Bucket List


What do you really want out of your life? What would you like to do before you die? 
Let your imagination run wild!




Scott Houchins
@daddynole Scott Houchins
@Hamsasya Here’s a few of my #bucketlist items:
1 – Travel to every major world capital.
2 – Meet & chat with a US President, Face-to-face
3 – Own a restaurant. Full-service, not Fast-food.
4 – Be COMPLETELY debt free, so that: (more to come)
5 – Speak to a crowd of thousands about health and wellness! (after I finish my own journey, of course!)
 

Lucie
@Lucie_lou81 Lucie
@Hamsasya ooooee bucket list ok..
Swim with sharks (and not get eaten).
Learn to fly.
Travel Australia.
Own a beach house.


 
Kate Northrup Moller
@katenorthrup Kate Northrup Moller
My bucket list wish for today: Meet + become friends with Ellen DeGeneres. She’s my favorite!


 
 
Angela Rauscher
@angelarauscher Angela Rauscher
learn a foreign language fluently
learn to play guitar
make a difference in the world,
TRAVEL all continents
quiet my mind. :)



1) listen to Cesar Millan live
COMPLETED MAY 15, 2011

2) go to NY
3) LA
4) Australia. 1,2 & 3 will b achieved this year & hopefully Australia next year :)
5) is my biggest dream…to meet the gorgeous @JillianMichaels





Willow
@Just_Willow Willow
#1 have a family.
#2 travel Europe
#3 make a positive difference.
#4 visit elephant sanctuary in Africa.
#5 learn to play drums.


 
 
Janet McClearen
@ janetmcclearen Janet McClearen
Would like to visit China and/or India.
Write that book.
Semester at Sea/Currently reading Countdown to first ever May Voyage is on! – http://tinyurl.com/3wqwar8
 
 
 
Jeremy Kunkel
@PeakStateFS Jeremy Kunkel
@Hamsasya Help 1,000,000 people drastically change their lives through fitness! Hoping it will have a butterfly effect!

 
 
Melanie
@ melrocks Melanie
@Hamsasya My bucket list is to see all the wonders of the world. I’ve already started.




Jeffrey Scott
Jeffrey__Scott Jeffrey Scott
@Hamsasya My bucket list item is to be published author. One of my books, or a collection of my poems.

Lisa Marino
L_Marino Lisa Marino
@Hamsasya Easy – wife, kids, beach house in CA for summer, cabin in NC for winter. And throw in a red Lamborghini.


Tommy Hearn
@ tommyhearn Tommy Hearn
@Hamsasya I want to be on a first name basis with the World.
@Hamsasya I want to make a difference.
@Hamsasya I want to workout on the biggest loser ranch!!
@Hamsasya I would like to see all art Europe has to offer.
@Hamsasya I want to see one of my creations grace the runway at NY Fashion Week


Christa Diehl (Deal)
@Kudi_chan  Christa Diehl (Deal)
Good question!!
I want to travel to Paris, drink coffee and draw in my sketch book for an entire summer.
#3 Experience Disneyland for the first time with my kids as they do too! :)
#4 Be an alumni for a weight loss show and raise money and awareness for Intracranial Hypertension. Or just organize a 5K. :)
#5 the last one..travel to Japan and experience the cherry blossom festival. After learning Japanese of course. ^_^
 

Marie Cauley
@writerchickmc  Marie Cauley
Love this question!
Travel Europe,
spin with @MyTrainerBob and dance with @MaksimC!!!
Learn to play tennis at least somewhat like a pro…
and have @JillianMichaels kick my butt in the gym! ;o)


Sarah Crosby
@ saywhatsarah Sarah Crosby
love the bucket list idea! I have so many things I wanna do lol
Oh where to begin lol!
#1 travel to Italy with my Italian mama and experience it together for the first time :)
#2 wear a bikini again! lol. Lose 125 pounds and keep it off for good!
#3 – go back to school for performing arts and dance. I want to one day dance on stage for a major production! :)
#4 start an organization for women & men who are survivors of physical, mental, emotional &/or sexual abuse. I’m a survivor myself
#5 run an organized 5k, half-marathon, and full-marathon.
I could do this all night lol. Like get my motorcycle license, bungee jump, surf, travel to every state, & the list goes on & onok 2 more & then I’ll quit lol #6 ADOPT! I’ve always wanted to even as a kid. There are so many children who need a loving home :)
#7 personal train with Bob &/or Jillian from #BiggestLoser at least once. I want them to kick my bootay up and down the gym lolok I’m almost to 10 so I’ll keep going… This is too fun lol
#8 be an MTV vj for a day
#9 call every person that’s made a positive impact in my life from birth until now and thank them :)  #10 finish writing the books I’ve started since age 10 and have at least one published


Brooke Farmer
brooke_farmerBrooke Farmer
@Hamsasya Making it to Australia used to be on mine, but I am there now.
@Hamsasya I want to quit smoking.
@Hamsasya I want to have at least one novel published.
@Hamsasya I want to see my son live a happy, successful life.
@HamsasyaI want to start an outreach program that really has an impact.
@Hamsasya Oh! And Italy is for sure on my list!

Michael Craighead
MichaelOrganic Michael Craighead
@Hamsasya Off the top of my head #1 A PhD in Nutrition
#2 Mastering Kendo (Japanese Sword Fighting)
#3 Opening a themed #Organic restaurant
 
Dave leblanc
@davel424 Dave leblanc
1-Out live my parents! Done :(
#2 #BL12 hopefully!
#3 Lose 175lbs
#4-fly on a plane
#5 – Reach my 50 wed anniversary (30 next yr!)

Tracey Somers
@saturn898  Tracey Somers
Get to my heathy weight
Visit the uk
Buy a car
Have kids,
Take a world tour

margriet
kophoogtekatermargriet
Defenitely on my list: see northen lights.
& not get upset if i think people are mean, they useally dont uh mean it as bad as I think they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment